Frankie doing well

I just called the clinic to get an update on Frankie. Dr T was pleased with his progress, and says he should be able to go home tonight or tomorrow. Dr T just wanted to do one more round of tests this afternoon to determine his status and to confirm if the boy’s acute or chronic, as it will determine treatment.

Am trying to get hold of Foster Mum to arrange for Frankie’s trip home. Logistics, logistics, logistics!


Comments are closed.