Yay! Foster Mum’s homeseeker, Sanna has gone to her furever home.
It sums up the blog, but just who be the clannies, really?
Tipped Ear Clan - Singapore Cats: the Homeless, the Homeseeking, and the Homeslackers of the 2 kitty mojo robbing siblings who serve the CLAN.
Looking for caregivers in these areas. Somebody wants to talk to you!
(Posted 28 Feb 08)
Olympics clean-up Chinese style: Beijing 2008 propagate death camp for cats and dogs
TEC’s Kitties Looking For Homes
Foster Mum’s Critters Looking For Homes
(Please send enquiries to sephycat at gmail dot com)
HOMESEEKING AND KITTY TLC
* What breed/pattern/colour is Kitty?
* Kitty TLC and preptime primer aka launching pad for finding out cat tlc stuff tec has gathered.
- NOTE especially Hey, what's that in my food dish??
* Smokers: Think of your pet before lighting your next cig
* Happy cats DON'T need balls
* Keep yourself up-to-date on some of the ongoing kitty supplies promos: Cat Supplies Bulletin
* Read about the pet food recall and other pet food related issues via our pet food recall tag and our *** PET FOOD RECALL *** page.
TNRM AKA MOJO ROBBERY
* TNRM - minions on cat business
* No-Kill Communities and the importance of TNRM
* Speak up against this ridiculous rule - HDB pet rule specifically BANS cats only
* "Good karma feeding" kill cats
SOS – YOUR HELP NEEDED, PLEASE
SOS - Singapore
URGENT APPEAL: Allow all breeds of Dogs and Cats in HDB flats. (Ref: Petition: Allow all breeds of Dogs and Cats in HDB flats)
SOS - Asia
* HELP: Stop the cruel Korean dog and cat meat market
* Help Stop the cruel Chinese/Guangdong dog and cat meat market
SOS - World
* The White Tiger Fraud or Meet the real captive-bred white tiger
(Wah, the vaulted Singapore Zoological Gardens also got White Tigers leh!)
* China's Shocking DOG and CAT fur trade.
* 'Pet' Foods and Animal Testing Policies. And do you know what's in the food you feed your kitties?
* Circuses.com: Please say "No", because animals can't.
* Tyke the elephant, and her fellow victims of Captive Animal Entertainment.
- Area1: Schwinger Central
- Area1: Snippety Happy
- New kitty in the hood
- Sophie has found her home
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Vicky
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Sophie
- Pierre may lose his eye…
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Cherrie
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Bee Hoon
- Homeseeker: Josh
- Appeal: Homes needed for loving angel towing 8 little devils
- Appeal for Homeless Pierre: going blind and needing a home
- Help: Save the pigeons living in Singapore
- We’re back!
- Get your CNY goodies fix and do a good turn at the same time!
Readers’ Choice Kibble
- My cat is a what-what-what?
- Tyke the elephant, and her fellow victims of Captive Animal Entertainment
- "Good karma feeding" kill cats
- Why Do East Asians Eat Dog/Cat meat?
- Government (ir)rationale for banning cats from 85% of homes
- Pyometra - real life case. STERILISE dammit!
- Happy Chinese New Year, but don't forget the animals!
- Snugglecore: Are you guilty as charged?
- Cat Litter - Is Pine A Good Alternative?
CURIOUS CATS FOLLOWED TEC PAWPRINTS TO THESE PLACES
- Adoption Ins and Outs
- Eh wait, since these are stray cats, do I have to pay to adopt? (3)
- Adoption – Cat Lost and Found. A Year-Long episode of anxiety and worry (1)
- Adoption Agencies (5)
- Guardians we be (4)
- I ABSOLUTELY can’t have a 2nd cat – my psychokitty will have a hissy-fit! (1)
- More on why fosters can’t help but seem like drill sergeants (1)
- Sealed with a kiss. Actually, tons of faith. (2)
- So what’s your trip about this adoption thing? (1)
- The cat isn’t behaving like you described, what gives? (1)
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly (4)
- Foster Mum’s Homeseekers
- If You Take the Time To Understand Them, Cats Make Great Pets
- Questions the potential cat parent must consider
- Starter Kit and FAQ for the Kitty Foster/Rehomer
- Adoption Ins and Outs
- Tipped Ears
- Abandonment and homelessness
- Club Rad – irrational cat complainants
- Feeding the army – essentials
- Filing a police report in cases of ABUSE
- Government (ir)rationale for banning cats from 85% of homes
- How to sterilise stray cats?
- Ok, I get TNRM now. Cool! Where do I sign up?
- Responsible Feeder Bag
- Singapore’s Love-Hate Relationship with TNRM
- The Clannies dictating our lives
- TNRM – minions on cat business
- TNRM 101 – the Practical Handbook you can’t buy, but can read for FREE
- TNRM Useful Resources
- Tracking – TNRM Reimbursement from CWS
- What’s TNRM?
- Why the reluctance to sterilise
- You Don’t Have To LOVE Them, Honest!
- A little primer on those health test results
- Acute/Chronic Renal Failure (CRF) – aka Kidney problems
- Bad Habits – Destructive Chewing
- Brain Damage – A plausible vaccination after-effect
- Cat litter – An experiment in silicon gel
- Cat Litter – Is Pine A Good Alternative?
- Cat Litter – So what’s out there
- Cat litter – the bin
- Cat Litter – To Scoop or Not to Scoop
- Cats no-no for asthma kids? Hogwash
- Collar – hot and bothersome
- Dental care – Mum, Dad, my mouth hurts
- Does Kitty ass-drag across the sofa, or just smell bad ‘there’?
- Don’t give old Jolly Rogers a chance to laugh at your pet’s expense
- Enrichment – Scratch Post
- Enrichment – toys
- Essential kitty care references for the cat parent
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Feline Infectious Enteritis (FIE)/feline parvovirus (FPV)/feline panleucopenia
- Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FiP)
- Feline Leukemia (FeLV)
- Feline Lymphoma/Cancer/Tumours
- Fireworks – it’s no party for pets!
- Genetic defects & white cats with different coloured eyes
- Getting a urine sample from kitty
- Handy contacts for the Singapore animal guardian
- Hey, are you changing my food?
- Hey, are you making my dinner?
- Hey, can we have a water refill here
- Hey, is my kibble fresh?
- Hey, is that tuna good for me?
- Hey, is your kitty’s food warm and toasty when delivered?
- Hey, what’s that in my food dish??
- Introducing a new kit into the bloc: How To Avoid the “Wham! Bam! Hissy-Fits” Syndrome
- Kitty Allergies – Food
- Making Kitty eat his meds
- Micro-chipping: Cat NRIC
- Mum, Dad, why am I itching?
- Never crash diet the moggie either
- On the other hand, you don’t want to be the lord-parent of the species either
- One is really not the answer you want
- PETFOOD RECALL
- Quick, call the vet!
- Roly poly isn’t cute, unless you’re a whale stocking up for summer
- Safety: Keep kitty indoors!
- Safety: Mesh up your windows
- Scratching Below the Surface- Cat Scratching as Communication
- Scratching: A Cat’s Prerogative
- Smokers: Think of your pet before lighting your next cig
- Sun-burning cats and lumpy skin
- Travelling… in terror?
- Vaccination and cancer
- Vegan diet for cats? Still a controversy
- Abandoned Pets (89)
- Abuse and Cruelty (202)
- Advocacy (284)
- Animal helpers online (81)
- Animals (906)
- Animals with disabilities (26)
- Bird Flu (8)
- Blogging Animals (4)
- Blogging Cats (129)
- Blogging Matters (16)
- Caterati (39)
- Cats Online (30)
- CATssociates (5)
- Community Spirit (47)
- Complaints (36)
- Foster Mum (173)
- Ah Yoke (1)
- Andie (1)
- Apple Pie (2)
- April (1)
- Blackie-Insecticide Spray Victim (3)
- Blessing (1)
- Bonnie aka Yo Yo (2)
- Boston (2)
- Cadbury (2)
- Debbie aka Gabbie (5)
- Diamond (1)
- Gemma (1)
- Happy the dog (1)
- Karma (3)
- Kitty Boy (3)
- Kobe aka Dungye (2)
- Little Star (1)
- Mas 3 legs (1)
- Perth (2)
- Porkribs (3)
- Santhi (6)
- Shadow (4)
- Snowy (1)
- Sunshine the dog (1)
- Sweety (3)
- Timmy the dog (5)
- Twinkle (5)
- Vira (1)
- Foster Mum – tec clannies in her care (117)
- Foster Mum's homeseekers (57)
- Foster Mum's homeseekers-no longer home seeking (40)
- Home Slackers (98)
- Homeseekers / Adoption (256)
- Homeseeking no more (246)
- Aaren (6)
- Aidan (1)
- Alvi (1)
- April Girl (17)
- Ariel (1)
- Asher (2)
- Austen (6)
- Bobby (2)
- Booties (24)
- Cassie (47)
- Dharma and Sanga (16)
- Freda (9)
- Freddy (10)
- Gunnar and Mattie (10)
- Izzy (32)
- Joe Yeti (14)
- Lavi (1)
- Lizzy (6)
- Lucas (39)
- Mandy (2)
- Mio (5)
- Neo (8)
- Orli (6)
- Remy (4)
- Sachiko (2)
- Sakiko (2)
- Sara (12)
- Timmi (26)
- Humour (74)
- Irresponsible Feeding (15)
- Kitty TLC (225)
- Letters & Rants (65)
- Missing in action (7)
- Mojo Robbery Care Package / TNRM (235)
- Monthly stats (21)
- News (186)
- Over the rainbow bridge (14)
- Pet food recall (17)
- photography (5)
- Quotes (3)
- Rambling / Minion wunderings (191)
- Random (140)
- Reviews / recommendations (13)
- SARS (4)
- Social Commentary (132)
- The Clans (331)
- Area 1 (137)
- Area 2 (125)
- Abby (1)
- Bambi (9)
- Bella (6)
- Benji (18)
- Benny (3)
- Berry (1)
- Bradley (9)
- Branden (1)
- Brayden (2)
- Brenna (3)
- Brennan (2)
- Brielle (5)
- Brina (2)
- Brina'sUnnamedAgoutiKitten (2)
- Buddy (16)
- Buffy (3)
- DiluteCalicoMale (2)
- Jet (3)
- Kenji (9)
- Omi (11)
- Pierre (3)
- Robby (1)
- Saba (12)
- Sabia (2)
- Sadi (2)
- Sally (9)
- Sarsi (3)
- Sasha (18)
- Satin (4)
- Scottie (8)
- SpottedTabbyMale2008 (1)
- Stanley (13)
- Sumie (5)
- Sunny (5)
- TabbyGirl20090401 (1)
- TabbyWhiteKitten200803 (2)
- Twinkie (2)
- WhiteCat-Saba'sHouseMate (1)
- WhiteKittenCalicoPatch2008 (1)
- Area 3 (63)
- Honarary Clan Members (10)
- Semi-pet cats (42)
- Under the iron-fist (189)
- Vids (84)
- World (516)
- Ztuff (20)
- Area1: Schwinger Central July 7, 2010The Snippety Happy bunch are back. They arrived shortly after 10pm this evening. All looked good, though wide-eyed from the trauma of their abduction and mojo-robbery. Before their homecoming btmao and I went around the area, hoping to encounter the absentee … Continue reading →calsifer
- Area1: Snippety Happy July 5, 2010We thought we had a new kitty in the hood… what do we know. The kitty we confirmed about 2 weeks was an agouti female – she was sitting right outside our door, on the ninth floor, on a night when btmao … Continue reading →calsifer
- New kitty in the hood June 8, 2010On this workday morning, as btmao and I were hurrying to the busstop to catch the feeder service, what should we spy but a pretty kitty sitting by a staircase at the foot of our block. It was a little … Continue reading →calsifer
- Sophie has found her home May 31, 2010Sophie, foster mum’s homeseeker, is now home-free. Yay!calsifer
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Vicky April 19, 2010(Must read: Cat care refs.) Vicky is a petite 7 month old female. She is very friendly and trusting. She has a perfect long tail and has dainty tabby patches on a mostly white coat. No one knows where she … Continue reading →calsifer
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Sophie April 18, 2010(Must read: Cat care refs.) Sophie is an adult silver tabby… … with accents of ginger in her striking stripey fur. She also has a perfect long tail… And the rest of her is as pretty… as anyone could wish … Continue reading →calsifer
- Pierre may lose his eye… April 16, 2010… but it won’t be the end of the world as NIC, left in pic with best pal Jurgen, a doubly blind old bear rescued from the cruel bear bile farms of China show. Both NIC and Jurgen are of … Continue reading →calsifer
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Cherrie April 15, 2010(Must read: Cat care refs.) Pretty Cherrie is a headbutter, gentle and purry beyond words. She is sweet and inquisitive, and always respond positively to attempts to interact with her, even in mid-groom. Cherrie is an adult female calico with … Continue reading →calsifer
- Foster Mum’s homeseeker: Bee Hoon April 14, 2010(Must read: Cat care refs.) Bee Hoon is a lovely trusting female cat with bags of affection to give. A black beauty for the true cat lover. She is herself a connoisseur of the humble but delightful rustic dish, Bee … Continue reading →calsifer
- Homeseeker: Josh April 13, 2010(Must read: Cat care refs.) Josh is a young ginger spotted tabby white male cat with lovely amber eyes. He is very affectionate, calm, and loving. He is not afraid of other cats but is non-aggressive. In fact will try … Continue reading →calsifer
- Area1: Schwinger Central July 7, 2010