Available at a GV screen near you, a movie generates food for thought.
If you don’t regurgitate and think about food after watching this, then you’re probably a card-carrying Darla-head who would watch Finding Nemo and made Nemo’s nightmare by joining the hordes who stampeded the aquariums demanding for a Nemo of your own, missing the reef for the polyp, totally.
Additional Ref related to Food, Inc:
- Food Inc. Reading List
- Industrial “Food” a Growing Menace
- A Sunless Hell by Matthew Scully
- Reuters 20070618: Geese get revenge: Pate may cause rare disease
- What goes into your favourite drink?
- I’m a virus Harming the earth
- Should We All Be Vegetarians?
- So you like Fried Chicken
- AnimalsAsia.org‘s Animal Welfare Action: Trade rules threaten efforts to improve welfare for farm animals
- Must meow can haz fish?
- Movie: Fast Food Nation – Official Site
- Movie: Earthlings
- Movie: Supersize Me