We LOVE people who adopt, honest, we do, even if we may look like the Interrogator-From-Hell during pre-screening. Not that we’re old-hands at this business of finding cats homes, but we’ve come across a few situations where we find that some prior knowledge to set the expectations on both sides might have helped. So here’s some of our opinions and thoughts about the adoption process.
The sub pages has the details. And here’s the article grouping index:
- The ABCs
- Adoption – Cat Lost and Found. A Year-Long episode of anxiety and worry
- I ABSOLUTELY can’t have a 2nd cat – my psychokitty will have a hissy-fit!
- More on why fosters can’t help but seem like drill sergeants
- So what’s your trip about this adoption thing?
- The cat isn’t behaving like you described, what gives?
- Le CONTRACT
- Adoption Fee(s)
Please also read this checklist for kitty tlc that we always ask potential adopters to reference.